I would say that I am somewhat interested in getting my hands on top of the line electronics. However, I am not obsessed with them or feel like I ever really need them. Being your average teenager, a cell phone is almost always in my hand at school. It allows me to contact my friends leisurely and/or regarding work-related topics, and it is the perfect source for all information. I personally find that an iPhone works best for me, as I have had experience with Blackberries and smart-phones in the past. I simply prefer to use an iPhone, and the one I currently possess - which is the iPhone 4 - works wonders for me. I do not think I will be rushing out to purchase the fifth model any time soon.
I find Apple’s bank of materials to be very interesting and alluring. Apple is truly a remarkable company. They have received worldwide fame and appreciation for their mind-blowing inventions and innovations. With each newly released product, they change the world as we know it. I feel that Apple’s bank of materials possesses highly advanced technologies that I would only dream of, and I feel that they will greatly contribute to the further development of society and its futuristic era.
I think the iPhone will change drastically in the years to come, as it has already done so. As technology improves, new ideas to make the current iphone more ergonomic, efficient, and user-friendly will emerge. I think that Apple will make their new iPhone models smaller than the iPhone 5, which is quite long and difficult to tuck away into pockets and handbags. I would like to see a feature that portrays holographic images of the iPhone screen. This way, users can watch videos, view pictures, play games, and more in an advanced holographic form.
No comments:
Post a Comment